1. Collection of Information
a. We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally, such as your name, username(s), birth date, phone number, and email address).We collect such information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you complete an appointment form, subscription form, submit comment of blog etc ). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
b. We automatically collect information about your browser or device, your use of the Site, and your browsing or search history when you interact with us.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools automatically collect and record certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Site (including your IP address, your browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, location information, unique device identifiers, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
2. Use of Collected Information
We collect and use the types of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the information to:
- Fulfil our obligations with respect to reason you volunteered the information (e.g., to respond to an business or causal inquiry, deliver a newsletter, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products and services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
We do not use any advertising network partner to display ads on our website.
4. Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content.
5. How We Share Information
a. Partners and Service Providers. We may provide collected information to our business partners, clients, licensees, and service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us.
6. Opting-Out of Information Use
As described above, we collect personally identifiable information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other information about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us, and may combine the collected information with publicly available information or information provided to us by third-parties or to build a profile about you. If you do not want us to use your collected information as described above or to provide your information to our partners, clients or service providers for marketing purposes, please email us with such request.
7. Protection of Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.
8. Children and Parents.
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
10. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
UberBrain Research Frontier
RU -362, Pitam Pura
New Delhi, Delhi 110088
Last Edited on 2016-01-01